Semester 1 goals check-in

Semester 1 goals check-in

Goals for semester 1 

What I want to learn:

I want to learn my 6, 7, 8 times Tables off by heart and find good strategies to help me learn them and solve them.

I want to learn as much as I can about natural disasters and how they work

List examples of things I could do that would show I am trying to meet my goal:

• I can practise every night
  • I can ask my mum and dad to help with my times tables and finding strategies
  • I can take lots of notes in class

Check-in:

So far I haven’t learnt any of the times tables off by heart but I have started to learn a bit of my 6’s and some of the 7’s but not my eights. I have learnt a bit by just looking at this book i have and referring to it for help 

with the natural disasters I haven’t learnt anything new but I know like what I think is the basics like how a volcano erupts  or how a tornado starts but is all I really know. 

How I learn and behave:

I want to use the mat traits be strong and be calm in my everyday life

I want to be more organised this year be using my diary more and finishing homework on time

• I can use one of those traits everyday
  • I can remind myself to use one
  • Make sure I am filling in my diary
  • Do all homework the first available day

Check-in

I feel like I have been calm when and strong when there are problems with anything and that I have been using them more often then I did in the past and I have done that by being aware that I am getting stressed or upset and just calming my self down.

With my diary I have been using quit often but not all the time but I have been checking it. And with finishing my homework I have really improved there might be 1-2 times I have done it a bit late but I usually get it done on time.

One thought on “Semester 1 goals check-in

1. Good job i have also been using the mat values i have easily been able to connect with your goals and understand when or how you would use the mat values your goals are clear and understandable. good job!
    From Em V